Summer is almost here…

Dear parents,

Next week is our last week. Time has flown by! I have thoroughly enjoyed this year and I will miss each and every student.

Here are a couple of reminders for next week.

1. We have a regular schedule for Monday. We will also enjoy snow cones from Mrs. Finnegan.
  2. Tuesday is an early release day. Specials are from 10:05-10:35 Lunch is from 11:10-11:40. Dismissal is 12:30.

Tuesday is also awards day. I think it would be cute if we wear our Sneetches shirts.

1. Wednesday is the last day of school and is an early release day too. There will be no specials on Wednesday. We will have lunch at 10:00 that day. We will watch our 2nd Graders take their final walk at KES at 11:40 and wish them well at Big Shanty. Dismissal is 12:30.

On Monday and Tuesday we will be bringing home all of our extra items from the classroom. On the last day of school there will not be any backpacks allowed. If your child brings a lunch, please pack it in a disposable bag and make sure that they can throw all contents away. I have extra plastic spoons and a refrigerator if needed.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Mrs. Grecko

Math- review

Phonics- review

Social Studies- Summer Safety

Writing- review

Reading- review